The decision to adopt a puppy into your family as a companion is a journey!
Beginning with research, you’ve spent a great deal of time online reading about different dog breeds and looking for a beautiful and ready-to-please companion dog.
You’ve learned how intelligent, agile, loving, and eager to please Poodles and Doodles are and you’ve decided that one of these breeds are right for you — Congratulations!
You’ve also realized how important an experienced and knowledgeable breeder is in raising exceptional pups.
On top of that, you understand how important it is for a puppy to start off life with the best breeder, but also a breeder who goes the extra mile to ensure each dam and her puppies only have the highest quality diet that is chemical-free, holistic and highly nutritional as well as ensuring a chemical-free environment.
Your Adoption Journey Checklist
- Step 1: Fill Out the Adoption Form HERE (we will contact you within 2-3 business days)
- Step 2: If your adoption form is accepted, we will reach out to you letting you know which number on the waiting list you are. A deposit is not required to be on a waiting list.
- Step 3: When the litter is born, we will contact you within 2-3 days with the birth announcement. At that point, we will reconfirm your place on the waiting list. A $300 Deposit will be due to hold your spot at the top of the waiting list until your puppy is ready for Pick Up Day. Deposits can be submitted via PayPal HERE
- Step 4: Wait until Pick Up Day (while gathering tips and necessary goodies for your pup in the meantime!)
- Step 5: Join our Private Facebook Group. This is different that the public Facebook page. This is a special group of Puppy Owners who Adopted from us! What a wonderful way it is to spend your time waiting in which you can gain a huge amount of knowledge from our Doodles & Poodles Naturally Community who have been in the trenches of puppy life themselves! Join Private Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/doodlesandpoodlesnaturally/
- Step 6: Pick Up Day! All puppies will be ready for their forever homes when they turn 8 weeks old. Beforehand, we will reach out to you with the announcement of Pick Up Day and which time ranges are available to for you to arrive. Before then, we encourage you to stay tuned on our Facebook page by enjoying the litter photos and video updates that we post of current litters.
- How do you chose the right puppy for your family?There are many ways to do this:
- Watch our Facebook page and website for updated pictures and videos, then choose from those,
- Get updated pictures via text or Messenger to choose from,
- Give us a list of what you want in color, size and disposition of the puppy, and we will match as close as possible,
- Or, come to one of our nurseries after their fifth week to see the puppies in person, and choose at that time. This opportunity is reserved for those who have already put down a deposit on a puppy.
- The week of Pick Up Day: We encourage pick up in person based on available drop by times.
- Alternatively, we can fly your puppy to your nearest airport as we believe flying is safe for pups. See more about the flying options HERE
— PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT allow anyone to visit our dogs or puppies who has very recently visited any of the following:
1) other breeder
2) dog shelter or adoption center
3) pet shop
5) veterinary clinic or animal hospital
6) any other location(s) that we determine at our discretion is likely to contain germs or contaminants that can harm our dogs or your new puppy
We really want to keep our fur babies and yours safe and healthy and there are many horror stories of germs being spread that can kill or seriously injure puppies and dogs.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone (even if they come to our door) if they might put our dogs or your new puppy at risk.
If you have any questions about whether this policy applies to your situation, please contact us directly.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter! —