Our website is getting an update and a fresh new look for 2021.
We can't wait to show it to you!
Breeding & Whelping
Doodle & Poodle Puppies, Naturally!
We are a family of expert, ethical, companion breeders in love with Poodles & Doodles!
What Makes Our Puppies Stand Out
Bear with us, we are pretty proud of our dogs…
· Our puppies come from healthy dogs that are our pets, not kennel dogs.
· Our parent dogs have passed our tests for best disposition (gentle, smart, friendly, and good with children), that we want to see in our puppies.
· All of our dams, from pregnancy through lactation, are conscientiously raised on organic, raw meat. They are not exposed to antibiotics in their food or otherwise. We believe that by avoiding these, it may help avoid future ear fungus, bladder weakness, and gut problems in the puppies. We also feel that organic raw meat naturally supports healthy bones, muscle, and connective tissue in the puppies.
· Our dogs are tested scientifically (saliva and blood testing), but more importantly, they are tested using biokinesiology. We do this to ensure both they and their puppies are free of genetic diseases and leave our home with a good start in life.
· Our adult dogs and puppies are conscientiously dewormed with herbs and foods that naturally repel worms, bacteria, and other pathogens. They are not exposed to chemical dewormers that have the potential of causing gut and colon problems, chronic illness, genetic damage, or death of the puppy.
· Our adult dogs and puppies are conscientiously immunized with homeopathics called nosodes. We feel these support their own body in naturally building antibodies to the bacteria, viruses and pathogens being targeted. Another advantage is there are no side-effects, no risk of seizures, collapse, chronic disability, genetic anomaly, or death to the dog or puppy. More and more natural minded veterinarians are turning to homeopathics to safely care for the pets of their clients.
· Our puppies come with a three-year health guarantee from genetic anomalies for 175+ heritable diseases.